Sunday, January 6, 2013

scrappytripalong

30 blocks done by small quilts
30 blocks done, a photo by small quilts on Flickr.
I have joined the fun & have 30 blocks done in this scrappy trip along.
Some time ago I started cutting all my scraps into 2.5" squares , so the strips used here are some American Jane jelly rolls I've had for years.
Funny thing is, I originally bought them to make a quilt designed by Sandy Klop which looks identical but constructed in a different way.
I will add 1 more row to the bottom today.

3 comments:

randi--i have to say said...

This is very pretty and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!

cindi said...

your quilt looks gorgeous. love all the colors. hate to ask this, but...did you realize one of the blocks in the last row on the right is going the wrong way?

Stitch and Yarn said...

I tried to resist the scrappytripalong, but failed miserably! I really like the colour combination you've done – definitely one of the favourites from the quilts I've been watching on instagram!